Package: freeorion-data (0.4.8-1)
Links for freeorion-data
Download Source Package freeorion:
- Homepage [www.freeorion.org]
turn-based space empire and galactic conquest game -- data
FreeOrion is a turn-based space empire and galactic conquest (4X) game being designed and built by the FreeOrion project.
This package provides architecture-independent data files for FreeOrion, hundreds of unique designs for in-game icons, ships and planets, many different sounds and an immersive music score.
Also included are in-game descriptions, translations and game scripts.
Other Packages Related to freeorion-data
- dep: fonts-dejavu
- metapackage to pull in fonts-dejavu-core and fonts-dejavu-extra
- dep: fonts-roboto-unhinted
- Google's signature family of fonts (unhinted)
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- sug: freeorion
- turn-based space empire and galactic conquest game