Package: conquest-server (8.4.1-1) [debports]
Links for conquest-server
- Homepage [www.radscan.com]
a real-time, multi-player space warfare game (server)
Conquest is a predecessor of netrek.
The object of the game is twofold. The short-range goal is to accumulate "kills" by shooting down enemy players. You get one kill point for each enemy ship shot down, plus some extra if the enemy had kills too. The major weapon used to shoot down ships is the photon torpedo.
The long-range goal is to conquer the universe for your team by taking every planet. You take planets by killing off the enemy's armies via bombardment, and then beaming your team's armies down. When all the planets have been taken, the game ends, a new game begins, and the player who actually took the last planet gets his/her name up in lights.
This package contains the server and server utilities.
Other Packages Related to conquest-server
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: conquest-libs
- a real-time, multi-player space warfare game (libs)
- dep: libmikmod2 (>= 3.1.10)
- Package not available
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libogg0 (>= 1.0rc3)
- Ogg bitstream library
- dep: libsdl-mixer1.2 (>= 1.2.6)
- Mixer library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2, libraries
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libsmpeg0
- SDL MPEG Player Library - shared libraries
- dep: libvorbis0a (>= 1.1.2)
- decoder library for Vorbis General Audio Compression Codec
- dep: libvorbisfile3 (>= 1.1.2)
- high-level API for Vorbis General Audio Compression Codec
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime