Package: cardstories (1.0.6-1.3)
Links for cardstories
Download Source Package cardstories:
- Homepage [cardstori.es]
multiplayer online card guessing game
This package provides a server for a networked guessing game using picture cards. One player (the "author") creates the game by choosing a card, picking a word or a sentence to describe it, and sending out invitations to others to participate.
Each of these players receives seven cards and has to pick one that best matches the author's description.
Once enough players have chosen a card, the author displays all chosen cards and the players try to figure out which one is the author's.
If at least one but not all of them guesses correctly, the author wins, along with the players who guessed correctly. Otherwise, the guessers all win.
Other Packages Related to cardstories
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: nginx
- small, powerful, scalable web/proxy server
also a virtual package provided by nginx-extras, nginx-full, nginx-light
- or httpd
- virtual package provided by aolserver4-core, aolserver4-daemon, apache2, apache2-mpm-event, apache2-mpm-itk, apache2-mpm-prefork, apache2-mpm-worker, boa, bozohttpd, cherokee, dhttpd, ebhttpd, lighttpd, mathopd, micro-httpd, mini-httpd, nginx-extras, nginx-full, nginx-light, ocsigenserver, roxen4, thttpd, tntnet, webfs, yaws
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.7)
- dep: python-lxml
- pythonic binding for the libxml2 and libxslt libraries
- dep: python-openssl
- Python 2 wrapper around the OpenSSL library
- dep: python-twisted-conch
- Dummy package for Twisted SSH Implementation.
- dep: python-twisted-mail
- Dummy package for SMTP, IMAP and POP protocol implementation
- dep: python-twisted-web (>= 10.1)
- Dummy package for HTTP protocol implementation together with clients and servers