Package: fwknop-gui (1.3+dfsg-1 and others) [debports]
Links for fwknop-gui
- Homepage [incomsystems.biz]
FireWall KNock OPerator Graphical User Interface
The FireWall KNock OPerator implements an authorization scheme called Single Packet Authorization (SPA), based on Netfilter and libpcap.
Its main application is to protect services such as OpenSSH with an additional layer of security in order to make the exploitation of vulnerabilities (both 0-day and unpatched code) much more difficult.
Fwknop GUI is a graphical user interface integrated with an Fwknop client that provides the ability to send SPA packets to a remote Fwknop server, as well as a front-end for creating and managing client configurations for multiple Fwknop servers.
It supports exporting saved configuration data to a QR code format readable by the Android client, as well as to the .fwknoprc format readable by the command line client.
Other Packages Related to fwknop-gui
- dep: libassuan0 (>= 2.0.1)
- IPC library for the GnuPG components
- dep: libcurl4 (>= 7.16.2)
- easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (OpenSSL flavour)
- dep: libfko3 (>= 2.5)
- FireWall KNock OPerator - shared library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.2)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgpg-error0 (>= 1.14)
- GnuPG development runtime library
- dep: libgpgme11 (>= 1.2.0)
- GPGME - GnuPG Made Easy (library)
- dep: libqrencode4 (>= 3.2.0)
- QR Code encoding library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libwxbase3.0-0v5 (>= 3.0.4+dfsg)
- wxBase library (runtime) - non-GUI support classes of wxWidgets toolkit
- dep: libwxgtk3.0-0v5 (>= 3.0.4+dfsg)
- wxWidgets Cross-platform C++ GUI toolkit (GTK 2 runtime)