Package: flashproxy-facilitator (1.7-4)
Links for flashproxy-facilitator
Download Source Package flashproxy:
- Homepage [crypto.stanford.edu]
Pluggable transport to circumvent IP address blocking - facilitator
Flashproxy is a tool to circumvent censorship by setting up many, generally ephemeral, browser-based proxies, with the goal of outpacing a censor's ability to enumerate and block the IP addresses of those proxies. Censored clients can then connect to a Tor relay via these proxies, by using a hard-to-block, low-bandwidth registration system called the facilitator.
This package contains the facilitator that accepts registrations (requests for service) from clients, and serves them with a browser proxy that provides access to a Tor relay.
Most end-users do not need to install this package.
Other Packages Related to flashproxy-facilitator
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: flashproxy-common (= 1.7-4)
- Pluggable transport to circumvent IP address blocking - common library
- dep: openssl
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - cryptographic utility
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- sug: flashproxy-proxy
- Pluggable transport to circumvent IP address blocking - browser proxy