Package: fgallery (1.8.2-2)
Links for fgallery
Download Source Package fgallery:
- Homepage [www.thregr.org]
“fgallery” is a static photo gallery generator with no frills that has a stylish, minimalist look. “fgallery” shows your photos, and nothing else.
There is no server-side processing, only static generation. The resulting gallery can be uploaded anywhere without additional requirements and works with any modern browser.
* Automatically orients pictures without quality loss. * Multi-camera friendly: automatically sorts pictures by time: just throw your (and your friends) photos and movies in a directory. The resulting gallery shows the pictures in seamless shooting order. * Adapts to the current screen size and proportions, switching from horizontal/vertical layout and scaling thumbnails automatically. * Includes original (raw) pictures in a zip file for downloading. * Panoramas can be seen full-size by default.
Other Packages Related to fgallery
- dep: libimage-exiftool-perl
- library and program to read and write meta information in multimedia files
- dep: libjs-mootools (>= 1.4)
- dep: libjson-perl
- module for manipulating JSON-formatted data
- rec: liblcms2-utils
- Little CMS 2 color management library (utilities)