Package: elpa-ox-texinfo+ (2.2.4-2)
Links for elpa-ox-texinfo+
Download Source Package ox-texinfo-plus:
Extensions for Org's Texinfo exporter
This package provides some extensions for Org's `texinfo' exporter defined in `ox-texinfo'.
1. Create `@deffn' and similar definition items by writing list
items in Org that look similar to what they will look like in Info.
2. Optionally share a section's node with some or all of its child sections.
By default every section on every level gets its own node, and `ox-texinfo' provides no mechanism for changing that.
3. Optionally modify the Org file before exporting it. This is implemented
using a hook that can be set using the `BIND' property:
#+BIND: ox-texinfo+-before-export-hook some-function #+BIND: ox-texinfo+-before-export-hook another-function
4. Fully respect the local value of `indent-tabs-mode' from the Org file when
editing source blocks and exporting. This affects all source blocks and all exporters.
Other Packages Related to elpa-ox-texinfo+
- dep: dh-elpa-helper
- helper package for emacs lisp extensions
- dep: emacsen-common
- Common facilities for all emacsen