Package: elpa-atomic-chrome (2.0.0-2)
Links for elpa-atomic-chrome
Download Source Package atomic-chrome-el:
- Homepage [github.com]
edit a web-browser text entry area with Emacs
Atomic Chrome is an extension for the Chromium and Google Chrome browsers that allows one to edit text entry areas of a web-page in Emacs. Atomic Chrome for Emacs also supports the use of GhostText Chromium and Chrome extension.
This package is similar to "Edit with Emacs"; however, it features two advantages over this alternative as a result of its websocket design:
* Live update: The text entry area for which Atomic Chrome has been activated and its associated Emacs buffer are synchronised. Updates to one continuously propagate to the other. * Bidirectional communication: Edit text in either the browser or Emacs and difference is applied to the other half.
Firefox is also supported via the GhostText browser addon.
Other Packages Related to elpa-atomic-chrome
- dep: dh-elpa-helper
- helper package for emacs lisp extensions
- dep: elpa-let-alist (>= 1.0.4)
- let-bind values of an assoc-list by their names in Emacs Lisp
- dep: elpa-websocket (>= 1.4)
- Emacs WebSocket client and server
- dep: emacsen-common
- Common facilities for all emacsen