Package: elpa-acl2 (8.3dfsg-4)
Links for elpa-acl2
Download Source Package acl2:
- Homepage [www.cs.utexas.edu]
Computational Logic for Applicative Common Lisp: emacs interface
ACL2 is both a programming language in which you can model computer systems and a tool to help you prove properties of those models.
This package contains an emacs interface to ACL2.
Other Packages Related to elpa-acl2
- dep: acl2 (>= 8.3dfsg-4)
- Computational Logic for Applicative Common Lisp: main binary
- dep: dh-elpa-helper
- helper package for emacs lisp extensions
- dep: emacsen-common
- Common facilities for all emacsen
- dep: tex-common (>= 6.13)
- common infrastructure for building and installing TeX