Package: developers-reference (3.4.16)
Links for developers-reference
Download Source Package developers-reference:
- Developers Reference Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Lucas Nussbaum (QA Page)
- Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt (QA Page)
guidelines and information for Debian developers
This package contains the Debian Developer's Reference, a set of guidelines and best practices which has been established by and for the community of Debian developers. If you are not a Debian developer, you probably do not need this package.
Table of Contents:
1. Scope of This Document 2. Applying to Become a Maintainer 3. Debian Developer's Duties 4. Resources for Debian Developers and Debian Maintainers 5. Managing Packages 6. Best Packaging Practices 7. Beyond Packaging 8. Internationalization and Translations
This package contains the English version of the Developer's Reference. The French, German and Japanese translations are available in developers-reference-fr, developers-reference-de and developers-reference-ja.
Other Packages Related to developers-reference
- rec: debian-policy
- Debian Policy Manual and related documents
- sug: doc-base
- utilities to manage online documentation