Package: viewvc (1.1.26-1)
Links for viewvc
Download Source Package viewvc:
- Homepage [www.viewvc.org]
web interface for CVS and/or Subversion repositories
ViewVC is a browser (web) interface for CVS and Subversion version control repositories. It generates templatized HTML to present navigable directory, revision, and change log listings. It can display specific versions of files as well as diffs between those versions.
Basically, ViewVC provides the bulk of the report-like functionality you expect out of your version control tool, but much more prettily than the average textual command-line program output.
ViewVC can be used in two modes, both of which are supported by this package: (1) by running the simple stand-alone server "viewvc-standalone", with or without a GUI, and/or (2) by integrating ViewVC with any CGI-enabled HTTP server like Apache or nginx.
Three different binaries are provided: FastCGI, WSGI (for Apache mod_python), and plain CGI.
Other Packages Related to viewvc
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-subversion
- Python bindings for Apache Subversion
- dep: rcs
- The GNU Revision Control System
- rec: python-pygments
- syntax highlighting package written in Python
- sug: cvsgraph
- Create a tree of revisions/branches from a CVS/RCS file
- sug: libapache2-mod-python
- Python-embedding module for Apache 2
- sug: mime-support
- MIME files 'mime.types' & 'mailcap', and support programs
- sug: python-tk
- Tkinter - Writing Tk applications with Python
- sug: viewvc-query
- utility to query CVS and Subversion commit database