Package: javacc (5.0-8)
Links for javacc
Download Source Package javacc:
- Homepage [javacc.org]
Parser generator for use with Java
Java Compiler-Compiler (JavaCC) is (according to sun) "the most popular parser generator" for use with Java [tm] applications.
A parser generator is a tool that reads a grammar specification and converts it to a Java program that can recognize matches to the grammar. In addition to the parser generator itself, JavaCC provides other standard capabilities related to parser generation such as tree building (via a tool called JJTree included with JavaCC), actions, debugging, etc.
Other Packages Related to javacc
- dep: default-jre-headless (>= 2:1.5)
- Standard Java or Java compatible Runtime (headless)
- or java5-runtime-headless
- virtual package provided by default-jre-headless, gcj-4.8-jre-headless, gcj-4.9-jre-headless, gcj-5-jre-headless, gcj-6-jre-headless, gcj-jre-headless, openjdk-10-jre-headless, openjdk-11-jre-headless, openjdk-6-jre-headless, openjdk-7-jre-headless, openjdk-8-jre-headless, openjdk-9-jre-headless
- dep: junit
- Automated testing framework for Java
- sug: javacc-doc
- Documentation for the JavaCC Parser Generator