Package: japitools (0.9.7-1)
Links for japitools
Download Source Package japitools:
- Homepage [savannah.nongnu.org]
Java API compatibility testing tools
It consists of two simple tools designed to test for compatibility between Java APIs. They were originally designed for testing free implementations of Java itself for compatibility with Sun's JDK, but they can also be used for testing backward compatibility between versions of any API.
The tools are japize and japicompat. Japize is a Java program which emits a listing of an API in a machine-readable format. Japicompat then takes two such listings and compares them for binary compatibility, as defined by Sun in the Java Language Specification.
Other Packages Related to japitools
- dep: default-jre-headless
- Standard Java or Java compatible Runtime (headless)
- or java2-runtime-headless
- virtual package provided by default-jre-headless, gcj-4.6-jre-headless, gcj-4.8-jre-headless, gcj-4.9-jre-headless, gcj-jre-headless, java-gcj-compat-headless, openjdk-6-jre-headless, openjdk-7-jre-headless
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language