Package: hgsvn (0.1.8-1.1)
Links for hgsvn
Download Source Package hgsvn:
- Homepage [cheeseshop.python.org]
Scripts to work locally on Subversion checkouts using Mercurial
This set of scripts allows to work locally on Subversion-managed projects using the Mercurial distributed version control system.
Why use Mercurial ? You can do local (disconnected) work, pull the latest changes from the SVN server, manage private branches, submit patches to project maintainers, etc. And of course you have fast local operations like "hg log", "hg annotate"...
Currenly three scripts are provided: hgimportsvn, hgpullsvn, and hgpushsvn.
hgimportsvn initializes an SVN checkout which is also a Mercurial repository.
hgpullsvn pulls the latest changes from the SVN repository, and updates the Mercurial repository accordingly. It can be run multiple times.
hgpushsvn pushes your local Mercurial commits back to the SVN repository.
Other Packages Related to hgsvn
- dep: mercurial
- easy-to-use, scalable distributed version control system
- dep: python-elementtree
- Package not available
- or python (>= 2.5)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: subversion
- Advanced version control system