Package: helium (1.6-3) [debports]
Links for helium
compiler used for learning the programming language Haskell
Helium is a functional programming language and a compiler designed especially for learning Haskell. Quality of the error messages has been the main concern both in the choice of the language features and in the implementation of the compiler. The goal of the language and the compiler is to let students (or anyone) learn functional programming more quickly and with more fun.
Note: Helium does not support type classes yet. For that reason it is incompatible with Haskell text books.
Other Packages Related to helium
- dep: libgmp3c2
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libreadline5 (>= 5.2)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries