Package: cl-asdf (2:3.0.3-1)
Links for cl-asdf
Download Source Package cl-asdf:
- Debian Common Lisp Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Peter Van Eynde (QA Page)
- Milan Zamazal (QA Page)
- Christoph Egger (QA Page)
- Julien Danjou (QA Page)
- Robert P. Goldman (QA Page)
- Homepage [common-lisp.net]
Another System Definition Facility
asdf provides a "make" type functions for Common Lisp software. It drives compilation and dynamic loading for complex Lisp systems with multiple modules and files, and is the de facto standard used by free software written in Common Lisp.
Most Common Lisp implementations already provide asdf via (require "asdf"), but not all of them provide an up-to-date version.
Other Packages Related to cl-asdf