Package: crmsh-doc (4.2.0-2)
Links for crmsh-doc
Download Source Package crmsh:
- Debian HA Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Richard B Winters (QA Page)
- Adrian Vondendriesch (QA Page)
- Valentin Vidic (QA Page)
- Homepage [crmsh.github.io]
crmsh HTML Documentation
The crm shell is an advanced command-line interface for High-Availability cluster management in GNU/Linux. Effortlessly configure, manage and troubleshoot your clusters from the command line, with full tab completion and extensive help. crmsh also provides advanced features like low-level cluster configuration, cluster scripting and package management, and history exploration tools giving you an instant view of what your cluster is doing.
This package contains the html Pacemaker API documentation.
Other Packages Related to crmsh-doc
- dep: fonts-font-awesome
- iconic font designed for use with Twitter Bootstrap