Package: wammu (0.43-1)
Links for wammu
Download Source Package wammu:
- Homepage [wammu.eu]
GTK application to control your mobile phone
Mobile phone manager using Gammu as its backend.
It works with any phone that Gammu supports, including many models from Nokia, Siemens, and Alcatel. It has complete support (read, edit, delete, copy) for contacts, todo, and calendar. It can read, save, and send SMS. It includes an SMS composer for multi-part SMS messages, and it can display SMS messages that include pictures. Currently, only text and predefined bitmaps or sounds can be edited in the SMS composer. It can export messages to an IMAP4 server (or other email storage).
This program does not support browsing files in phone, use gMobileMedia instead.
Other Packages Related to wammu
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-gammu (>= 0.24)
- Python module to communicate with mobile phones (Python 2)
- dep: python-wxgtk3.0
- Python interface to the wxWidgets Cross-platform C++ GUI toolkit
- rec: python-dbus
- simple interprocess messaging system (Python interface)
- rec: timidity
- Software sound renderer (MIDI sequencer, MOD player)
- sug: gmobilemedia
- GTK+ application used to browse a mobile phone filesystem