Package: op-panel (0.30~dfsg-3)
Links for op-panel
Download Source Package op-panel:
- Debian VoIP Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Alejandro Rios P. (QA Page)
- Kilian Krause (QA Page)
- Tzafrir Cohen (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.asternic.org]
switchboard type application for the Asterisk PBX
Flash Operator Panel is a switchboard type application for the Asterisk PBX. It runs on a web browser with the flash plugin.
It is able to display information about your PBX activity in real time. The layout is configurable (button sizes and colors, icons, etc). You can have more than 100 buttons active per screen.
It also supports contexts: you can have one server running and many different client displays (for hosted PBX, different departments, etc). It can integrate with CRM software, by popping up a web page (and passing the CLID) when a specified button is ringing.
Other Packages Related to op-panel
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libjs-prototype (>= 220.127.116.11)
- dep: libjs-scriptaculous (>= 1.8.1)
- dep: perl (>= 5)
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: asterisk
- Open Source Private Branch Exchange (PBX)
- enh: destar
- Package not available