Package: brz (3.0.0~bzr7141-4)
Links for brz
Download Source Package breezy:
- Homepage [www.breezy-vcs.org]
easy to use distributed version control system
Breezy is a distributed version control system designed to be easy to use and intuitive, able to adapt to many workflows, reliable, and easily extendable.
Publishing of branches can be done over plain HTTP, that is, no special software is needed on the server to host Breezy branches. Branches can be pushed to the server via sftp (which most SSH installations come with), FTP, or over a custom and faster protocol if brz is installed in the remote end.
Merging in Breezy is easy, as the implementation is able to avoid many spurious conflicts, deals well with repeated merges between branches, and is able to handle modifications to renamed files correctly.
Install python3-paramiko if you are going to push branches to remote hosts with sftp.
Other Packages Related to brz
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-breezy (<= 3.0.0~bzr7141-4.1~)
- distributed version control system - python 3 library
- dep: python3-breezy (>= 3.0.0~bzr7141-4)
- rec: python3-dulwich (>= 0.19.6)
- Python Git library - Python3 module
- rec: python3-gpg
- Python interface to the GPGME GnuPG encryption library (Python 3)