Package: autorenamer (0.5-2)
Links for autorenamer
Download Source Package autorenamer:
- Homepage [marcin.owsiany.pl]
program to rename files to make them sort in given order
This is a simple graphical program that lets you reorder the files using drag-and-drop and then changes the names of the files such that their alphabetical sorting matches the ordering you chose. You can also shuffle the files.
Currently the renaming consists of prepending each filename with a short number.
The program displays thumbnails of files using GNOME libraries.
Other Packages Related to autorenamer
- dep: gir1.2-gdkpixbuf-2.0
- GDK Pixbuf library - GObject-Introspection
- dep: gir1.2-glib-2.0
- Introspection data for GLib, GObject, Gio and GModule
- dep: gir1.2-gtk-3.0
- GTK graphical user interface library -- gir bindings
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- rec: gir1.2-gnomedesktop-3.0
- Introspection data for GnomeDesktop