Package: apophenia-doc (1.0+ds-8)
Links for apophenia-doc
Download Source Package apophenia:
- Homepage [apophenia.info]
Apophenia Statistical C Library -- reference manual
The Apophenia Statistical C Library is an open source C library for working with data sets and statistical models. It provides functions on the same level as those of the typical stats packages (such as OLS, probit, or singular value decomposition) but gives the user more flexibility to be creative in model-building.
Apophenia is meant to scale well, to comfortably work with gigabyte data sets, million-step simulations, or computationally-intensive agent-based models.
Apophenia builds upon the GNU Scientific and SQLite libraries, MySQL/mariaDB is also supported. The core functions are written in C, but experience has shown them to be easy to bind in Python, Julia, Perl, Ruby, etc. The source code is distributed under the GNU General Public License version 2 (GPL2).
This package provides the reference manual for the Apophenia Statistical C Library; it also contains examples.
Other Packages Related to apophenia-doc
- dep: libjs-jquery
- sug: gsl-doc-pdf
- GNU Scientific Library (GSL) Reference Manual in pdf
- sug: gsl-ref-html
- GNU Scientific Library (GSL) Reference Manual in html
- sug: libapophenia2 (= 1.0+ds-8)
- Apophenia Statistical C Library -- library package
- sug: libapophenia2-dev (= 1.0+ds-8)
- Apophenia Statistical C Library -- development package
- sug: www-browser
- virtual package provided by chromium, dillo, dwb, edbrowse, elinks, epiphany-browser, falkon, firefox, firefox-esr, hv3, iceweasel, konqueror, links, links2, lynx, lynx-cur, midori, netrik, netsurf, netsurf-fb, netsurf-gtk, sugar-browse-activity, surf, uzbl, w3m, xemacs21-gnome-mule, xemacs21-gnome-mule-canna-wnn, xemacs21-gnome-nomule, xemacs21-mule, xemacs21-mule-canna-wnn, xemacs21-nomule