Package: apachedex (1.6.3-1)
Links for apachedex
Download Source Package apachedex:
- Homepage [lab.nexedi.com]
Compute APDEX from Apache-style logs
APacheDEX parses Apache-style logs and generates several statistics intended for a website developer audience:
* APDEX (Application Performance inDEX, see http://www.apdex.org) ratio (plotted) because you want to know how satisfied your users are.
* hit count (plotted) because achieving 100% APDEX is easy when there is nobody around.
* Hottest pages (pages which use rendering time the most) because you want to know where to invest time to get highest user experience improvement.
* ERP5 sites: per-module statistics, with module and document views separated because module and document types are not born equal in usage patterns.
Other Packages Related to apachedex
- dep: libjs-jquery
- dep: libjs-jquery-flot
- plotting library for jQuery
- dep: libjs-jquery-flot-axislabels
- provides flot with the ability to label axes
- dep: libjs-jquery-ui
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)