Package: tct (1.18-3) [debports]
Links for tct
- Homepage [www.porcupine.org]
collection of forensics related utilities
TCT is a collection of programs for a post-mortem analysis of a UNIX system after break-in. It enables you to collect data regarding deleted files, modification times of files and more.
Install this BEFORE you need to use it, so you do not risk destroying essential forensic data before you begin.
Tools contained within this package: grave-robber, lazarus, inode-cat, ils, unrm and pcat.
Other Packages Related to tct
- dep: file
- Determines file type using "magic" numbers
- dep: libdate-manip-perl
- module for manipulating dates
- dep: timeout
- run a command with a time limit
- rec: lsof
- Utility to list open files
- sug: acct
- The GNU Accounting utilities for process and login accounting