Package: ps-watcher (1.08-8)
Links for ps-watcher
Download Source Package ps-watcher:
- Homepage [ps-watcher.sourceforge.net]
monitoring a system via ps-like commands
This program runs the ps command periodically and triggers commands on matches. The match patterns are Perl regular expressions which can refer to the process information via variables.
For example it can be used to ensure that a daemon is running, or is not running too many times. It can also be used to determine when a process has consumed too many resources, perhaps due to a memory leak.
Other Packages Related to ps-watcher
- dep: libconfig-inifiles-perl
- Read .ini-style configuration files
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: procps
- /proc file system utilities