Package: gpart (0.1h-11 and others)
Links for gpart
Download Source Package gpart:
- Homepage [home.pages.de]
Guess PC disk partition table, find lost partitions
Gpart is a tool which tries to guess the primary partition table of a PC-type disk in case the primary partition table in sector 0 is damaged, incorrect or deleted.
It is also good at finding and listing the types, locations, and sizes of inadvertently-deleted partitions, both primary and logical. It gives you the information you need to manually re-create them (using fdisk, cfdisk, sfdisk, etc.).
The guessed table can also be written to a file or (if you firmly believe the guessed table is entirely correct) directly to a disk device.
Currently supported (guessable) filesystem or partition types:
* BeOS filesystem type. * FreeBSD/NetBSD/386BSD disklabel sub-partitioning scheme used on Intel platforms. * Linux second extended filesystem. * MS-DOS FAT12/16/32 "filesystems". * IBM OS/2 High Performance filesystem. * Linux LVM physical volumes (LVM by Heinz Mauelshagen). * Linux swap partitions (versions 0 and 1). * The Minix operating system filesystem type. * MS Windows NT/2000 filesystem. * QNX 4.x filesystem. * The Reiser filesystem (version 3.5.X, X > 11). * Sun Solaris on Intel platforms uses a sub-partitioning scheme on PC hard disks similar to the BSD disklabels. * Silicon Graphics' journalling filesystem for Linux.
Other Packages Related to gpart
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3) [not alpha, armel]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel]
- GCC support library
|Architecture||Version||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|alpha (unofficial port)||0.1h-11||37.8 kB||116.0 kB||[list of files]|
|amd64||0.1h-11+b1||36.0 kB||104.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armel||0.1h-11+b2||38.5 kB||104.0 kB||[list of files]|
|i386||0.1h-11+b1||36.3 kB||100.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mipsel||0.1h-11||39.7 kB||120.0 kB||[list of files]|