Package: adequate (0.15.3)
Links for adequate
Download Source Package adequate:
- Homepage [salsa.debian.org]
Debian package quality testing tool
adequate checks packages installed on the system and reports bugs and policy violations.
The following checks are currently implemented:
* broken symlinks; * missing copyright file; * obsolete conffiles; * Python modules not byte-compiled; * /bin and /sbin binaries requiring /usr/lib libraries; * missing libraries, undefined symbols, symbol size mismatches; * license conflicts; * program name collisions; * missing alternatives; * missing binfmt interpreters and detectors; * missing pkg-config dependencies.
Other Packages Related to adequate
- dep: debconf
- Debian configuration management system
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: pkg-config (>= 0.27)
- manage compile and link flags for libraries