Package: libfsosystem-dbg (0.11.0-1)
Links for libfsosystem-dbg
Download Source Package libfsosystem:
- Debian FreeSmartphone.Org Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Rico Rommel (QA Page)
- Sebastian Reichel (QA Page)
- Homepage [freesmartphone.org]
debugging symbols for use with libfsosystem
libfsosystem is a glib-2.0-based library for low level system-related utilities. It provides a API for mounting filesystems, managing network interfaces and loading kernel modules.
This package is part of the freesmartphone.org software stack and is targeted for smartphones.
This package contains unstripped shared libraries. It is provided primarily to provide a backtrace with names in a debugger, this makes it somewhat easier to interpret core dumps. The libraries are installed in /usr/lib/debug and are automatically used by gdb.
Other Packages Related to libfsosystem-dbg
- dep: libfsosystem0 (= 0.11.0-1)
- freesmartphone.org system implementation library