Пакунок: libhdf4g-dev (4.2.12-3)
Links for libhdf4g-dev
Download Source Package libhdf4:
- Debian GIS Project (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Francesco Paolo Lovergine (QA Page)
- Johan Van de Wauw (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.hdfgroup.com]
Hierarchical Data Format library -- transitional development package
HDF is a multi-object file format for storing and transferring graphical and numerical data mainly used in scientific computing. HDF supports several different data models, including multidimensional arrays, raster images, and tables. Each defines a specific aggregate data type and provides an API for reading, writing, and organizing the data and metadata. New data models can be added by the HDF developers or users.
This package is provided for transitional purpose. It can be safely removed after upgrading.
Інші пакунки пов'язані з libhdf4g-dev
- dep: libhdf4-dev
- Hierarchical Data Format development files (embedded NetCDF)