Пакунок: openmcdf (1.5.4-3)
Links for openmcdf
Download Source Package openmcdf:
- Homepage [openmcdf.sourceforge.net]
Structured Storage Explorer
OpenMCDF is a 100% managed CLI component that allows client applications to manipulate COM structured storage files, also known as Microsoft Compound Document Format files.
This file format is used under the hood by a lot of applications: the files created by Microsoft Office until the 2007 product release are all structured storage files. They include multiple streams of information (document summary, user data) in a single physical container (the file). Also the omnipresent Thumbs.db, used by Windows as thumbnails cache, is a structured storage file.
OpenMCDF makes available to the developer an easy interface to read, write, add and remove structured storage primitives. Structured storage items are organized in a hierarchical tree where 'storage' nodes act like a directory and 'stream' nodes like a file. Developers can use OpenMCDF to view storages and streams, traverse hierarchical trees of items, explore existing compound file and modify them or create a new compound file from scratch.
Інші пакунки пов'язані з openmcdf
- dep: libhexbox1.5-cil
- simple but powerful editor for binary files - libs
- dep: libmono-corlib4.5-cil (>= 4.2.0)
- Основна бібліотека Mono (для CLI 4.5)
- dep: libmono-system-drawing4.0-cil (>= 3.0.6)
- Mono System.Drawing library (for CLI 4.0)
- dep: libmono-system-windows-forms4.0-cil (>= 1.0)
- Mono System.Windows.Forms Library (for CLI 4.0)
- dep: libmono-system4.0-cil (>= 4.2.0)
- Системні бібліотеки Mono (для CLI 4.0)
- dep: mono-runtime (>= 3.0~)
- Виконавчі файли Mono — типова версія