Package: libwww-mechanize-ruby (1.0.0-1)
Links for libwww-mechanize-ruby
Download Source Package libwww-mechanize-ruby:
- Homepage [mechanize.rubyforge.org]
Ruby library to automate interaction with websites
The WWW::Mechanize library is used for automating interaction with websites. Mechanize automatically stores and sends cookies, follows redirects, can follow links, and submit forms. Form fields can be populated and submitted. Mechanize also keeps track of the sites that you have visited as a history. This library is loosely based on WWW::Mechanize for Perl.
This is a dependency package which depends on Debian's default Ruby version (currently 1.8).
Other Packages Related to libwww-mechanize-ruby
- dep: libwww-mechanize-ruby1.8
- Automate interaction with websites (Ruby 1.8)
- sug: libwww-mechanize-ruby-doc
- Documentation for libwww-mechanize-ruby