Package: libsoprano-dbg (2.5.0+dfsg.1-1)
Links for libsoprano-dbg
Download Source Package soprano:
- Debian Qt/KDE Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sune Vuorela (QA Page)
- Armin Berres (QA Page)
- Fathi Boudra (QA Page)
- Modestas Vainius (QA Page)
- Homepage [soprano.sourceforge.net]
debugging symbols for the Soprano RDF framework
Soprano is a pluggable RDF storage, parsing, and serialization framework based on Qt 4. Soprano is targeted at desktop applications that need to store RDF data. Its API has been optimized for simplicity and ease of use, while its modular structure allows it to use various different RDF storage implementations as its backend.
This package contains debugging files used to investigate problems with binaries included in the Soprano packages.
Other Packages Related to libsoprano-dbg
- dep: libsoprano4 (= 2.5.0+dfsg.1-1)
- Бібліотеки для інфраструктури Soprano RDF