Пакунок: python3-pytest-bdd (3.2.1-1)
Links for python3-pytest-bdd
Download Source Package pytest-bdd:
- Homepage [github.com]
BDD plugin for py.test
Implements a subset of Gherkin language for the automation of the project requirements testing and easier behavioral driven development.
Unlike many other BDD tools it doesn't require a separate runner and benefits from the power and flexibility of the pytest. It allows one to unify your unit and functional tests, easier continuous integration server configuration and maximal reuse of the tests setup.
Pytest fixtures written for the unit tests can be reused for the setup and actions mentioned in the feature steps with dependency injection, which allows a true BDD just-enough specification of the requirements without maintaining any context object containing the side effects of the Gherkin imperative declarations.
This package contains the Python 3 version.
Інші пакунки пов'язані з python3-pytest-bdd
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-glob2
- Enhanced glob module for Python
- dep: python3-mako
- fast and lightweight templating for the Python 3 platform
- dep: python3-parse
- Parse provides the reverse function for format(), Python3 package
- dep: python3-parse-type
- BDD plugin for py.test.
- dep: python3-py
- Advanced Python development support library (Python 3)
- dep: python3-pytest
- Simple, powerful testing in Python3
- dep: python3-six (>= 1.9.0)
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 3 interface)