Пакунок: libghc-missingh-doc (18.104.22.168-1)
Links for libghc-missingh-doc
Download Source Package missingh:
- Homepage [software.complete.org]
Documentation for Haskell utility library
MissingH is a library of all sorts of utility functions for Haskell programmers. It is written in pure Haskell and thus should be extremely portable and easy to use. It also has no prerequisites save those that are commonly included with Haskell compilers.
MissingH is based on MissingLib library for OCaml and contains some of the same features. However, some features are left behind because they are already in Haskell or not needed here -- and others are added due to things Haskell is missing, or things that Haskell makes possible.
This package provides the API documentation for MissingH.
Інші пакунки пов'язані з libghc-missingh-doc
- rec: ghc-doc
- Documentation for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- rec: libghc-hslogger-doc
- logging framework for Haskell; documentation
- rec: libghc-network-doc
- Haskell low-level network library; documentation
- rec: libghc-old-locale-doc
- locale library; documentation
- rec: libghc-old-time-doc
- time library; documentation
- rec: libghc-regex-compat-doc
- API documentation for regex-compat Haskell library
- rec: libjs-mathjax