Пакунок: testu01-doc (1.2.3+ds1-1) [non-free]
Links for testu01-doc
Download Source Package testu01:
- Homepage [simul.iro.umontreal.ca]
testing suite for uniform random number generators -- doc
TestU01 is a software library, implemented in the ANSI C language, and offering a collection of utilities for the empirical statistical testing of uniform random number generators.
TestU01 implements several types of random number generators in generic form, as well as many specific generators proposed in the literature or found in widely-used software. It provides general implementations of the classical statistical tests for random number generators, as well as several others proposed in the literature, and some original ones. These tests can be applied to the generators predefined in the library and to user-defined generators. Specific tests suites for either sequences of uniform random numbers in [0,1] or bit sequences are also provided, as well as basic tools for plotting vectors of points produced by generators and more advanced tools for more involved tests and usage.
This package provides the user guides of the TestU01 software library suite; it also contains examples.
Інші пакунки пов'язані з testu01-doc
- sug: libtestu01-0 (= 1.2.3+ds1-1)
- testing suite for uniform random number generators -- libs
- sug: libtestu01-0-dev (= 1.2.3+ds1-1)
- testing suite for uniform random number generators -- libdevel
- sug: texlive-latex-base
- TeX Live: LaTeX fundamental packages
- sug: texlive-latex-extra
- TeX Live: LaTeX additional packages
- sug: texlive-latex-recommended
- TeX Live: LaTeX recommended packages