Пакунок: python-pyopencl-doc (2018.2.2-1)
Links for python-pyopencl-doc
Download Source Package pyopencl:
- Homepage [mathema.tician.de]
module to access OpenCL parallel computation API (documentation)
PyOpenCL lets you access the OpenCL parallel computation API from Python. Here's what sets PyOpenCL apart:
* Object cleanup tied to lifetime of objects. This idiom, often called RAII in C++, makes it much easier to write correct, leak- and crash-free code. * Completeness. PyOpenCL puts the full power of OpenCL’s API at your disposal, if you wish. * Convenience. While PyOpenCL's primary focus is to make all of OpenCL accessible, it tries hard to make your life less complicated as it does so--without taking any shortcuts. * Automatic Error Checking. All OpenCL errors are automatically translated into Python exceptions. * Speed. PyOpenCL’s base layer is written in C++, so all the niceties above are virtually free. * Helpful, complete documentation and a wiki. * Liberal licensing (MIT).
This package contains HTML documentation and example scripts.
Інші пакунки пов'язані з python-pyopencl-doc
- dep: libjs-sphinxdoc (>= 1.0)
- rec: python-mako-doc
- documentation for the Mako Python library
- rec: python-numpy-doc
- NumPy documentation
- rec: python3-doc
- documentation for the high-level object-oriented language Python 3