Пакунок: libghc-thyme-doc (0.3.5.5-4)
Links for libghc-thyme-doc
Download Source Package haskell-thyme:
- Homepage [github.com]
faster time library; documentation
Thyme is a rewrite of the fine time library, with a particular focus on performance for applications that make heavy use of timestamps. For example, UTCTime is represented with μs precision as an Int64, which gives a usable range from -290419-11-07 19:59:05.224192 UTC to 294135-11-26 04:00:54.775807 UTC in the future.
Conversions are provided as Iso's from the lens package, while AdditiveGroup, VectorSpace and AffineSpace from vector-space allow for more principled operations instead of Num, Fractional & al.
Thyme uses strict and unpacked tuples throughout, e.g. YearMonthDay or WeekDate. Descriptive Int synonyms such as Year and DayOfMonth are also provided.
On platforms where Int is 64-bits wide, types with an Enum instance can be used as Keys for IntMap, preferably via the EnumMap wrapper provided by enummapset-th. In any case the Ord instances are much faster, if you must use Map.
Data.Thyme.Time is a drop-in compatibility module for existing code.
This package provides the documentation for a library for the Haskell programming language. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
Інші пакунки пов'язані з libghc-thyme-doc
- rec: ghc-doc
- Documentation for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- rec: libghc-aeson-doc
- Fast JSON parsing and encoding library; documentation
- rec: libghc-attoparsec-doc
- Fast combinator parsing for bytestrings; documentation
- rec: libghc-old-locale-doc
- locale library; documentation
- rec: libghc-quickcheck2-doc
- Haskell automatic testing library for GHC; documentation
- rec: libghc-random-doc
- random number generator for Haskell; documentation
- rec: libghc-vector-doc
- Efficient Arrays for Haskell; documentation
- rec: libghc-vector-space-doc
- Vector & affine spaces, linear maps, and derivatives library; documentation
- rec: libjs-mathjax