Пакунок: libcommons-math-java-doc (2.2-7)
Links for libcommons-math-java-doc
Download Source Package commons-math:
- Debian Java Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Damien Raude-Morvan (QA Page)
- Emmanuel Bourg (QA Page)
- Homepage [commons.apache.org]
Java lightweight mathematics and statistics components - documentation
Commons Math is a Java library of lightweight, self-contained mathematics and statistics components.
Commons Math is made up of a small set of math/stat utilities addressing programming problems like the ones in the list below:
- Computing means, variances and other summary statistics for a list of numbers - Fitting a line to a set of data points using linear regression - Finding a smooth curve that passes through a collection of points (interpolation) - Fitting a parametric model to a set of measurements using least-squares methods - Solving equations involving real-valued functions (i.e. root-finding) - Solving systems of linear equations - Solving Ordinary Differential Equations - Minimizing multi-dimensional functions - Generating random numbers with more restrictions (e.g distribution, range) than what is possible using the JDK - Generating random samples and/or datasets that are "like" the data in an input file - Performing statistical significance tests - Miscellaneous mathematical functions such as factorials, binomial coefficients and "special functions" (e.g. gamma, beta functions)
This is a part of the Apache Commons Project.
This package provides the API documentation for Commons Math.
Інші пакунки пов'язані з libcommons-math-java-doc
- sug: libcommons-math-java
- Java lightweight mathematics and statistics components