Paket: bogofilter-tokyocabinet (1.2.4+dfsg1-13) [debports]
bogofilter-tokyocabinet için bağlantılar
- Ana Sayfa [bogofilter.sourceforge.net]
fast Bayesian spam filter (tokyocabinet)
This package implements a fast Bayesian spam filter along the lines suggested by Paul Graham in his article "A Plan For Spam".
This version substantially improves on Paul's proposal by doing smarter lexical analysis. In particular, hostnames and IP addresses are retained as recognition features rather than broken up. Various kinds of MTA cruft such as dates and message-IDs are discarded so as not to bloat the word lists.
This package provides the tokyocabinet backend.
bogofilter-tokyocabinet ile İlgili Diğer Paketler
- dep: bogofilter-common (= 1.2.4+dfsg1-13)
- fast Bayesian spam filter (common files)
- dep: libgsl23
- GNU Scientific Library (GSL) -- library package
- dep: libgslcblas0
- GNU Scientific Library (GSL) -- blas library package
- dep: libtokyocabinet9 (>= 1.4.47)
- Tokyo Cabinet Database Libraries [runtime]