Paket: python3-swiftclient (1:3.8.1-2)
python3-swiftclient için bağlantılar
- Hata Raporları
- Developer Information
- Debian Değişim Günlüğü
- Telif Hakkı Dosyası
- Debian Yama Takipçisi
python-swiftclient Kaynak Paketini İndir:
- Debian OpenStack (QA Sayfası)
- Thomas Goirand (QA Sayfası)
- Corey Bryant (QA Sayfası)
- Ondřej Nový (QA Sayfası)
- Ana Sayfa [github.com]
Client library for Openstack Swift API - Python 3.x
OpenStack Object Storage (code-named Swift) creates redundant, scalable object storage using clusters of standardized servers to store petabytes of accessible data. It is not a file system or real-time data storage system, but rather a long-term storage system for a more permanent type of static data that can be retrieved, leveraged, and then updated if necessary. Primary examples of data that best fit this type of storage model are virtual machine images, photo storage, email storage and backup archiving. Having no central "brain" or master point of control provides greater scalability, redundancy and permanence.
Objects are written to multiple hardware devices in the data center, with the OpenStack software responsible for ensuring data replication and integrity across the cluster. Storage clusters can scale horizontally by adding new nodes. Should a node fail, OpenStack works to replicate its content from other active nodes. Because OpenStack uses software logic to ensure data replication and distribution across different devices, inexpensive commodity hard drives and servers can be used in lieu of more expensive equipment.
This package provides a client for the OpenStack Swift API. There's a Python API (the "swiftclient" module), and a command-line script ("swift").
This package contains the Python 3.x module.
python3-swiftclient ile İlgili Diğer Paketler
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python3-requests
- elegant and simple HTTP library for Python3, built for human beings
- dep: python3-six (>= 1.9.0)
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 3 interface)
- rec: python3-keystoneclient
- client library for the OpenStack Keystone API - Python 3.x