Paket: zaqar-common (9.0.0-2)
zaqar-common için bağlantılar
- Hata Raporları
- Developer Information
- Debian Değişim Günlüğü
- Telif Hakkı Dosyası
- Debian Yama Takipçisi
zaqar Kaynak Paketini İndir:
- Ana Sayfa [github.com]
OpenStack Queueing as a Service - common files
Zaqar is a multi-tenant cloud messaging service for web developers. It combines the ideas pioneered by Amazon's SQS product with additional semantics to support event broadcasting.
The service features a fully RESTful API, which developers can use to send messages between various components of their SaaS and mobile applications, by using a variety of communication patterns. Underlying this API is an efficient messaging engine designed with scalability and security in mind.
Other OpenStack components can integrate with Zaqar to surface events to end users and to communicate with guest agents that run in the "over-cloud" layer. Cloud operators can leverage Zaqar to provide equivalents of SQS and SNS to their customers.
This package contains common files and configuration that are needed by all the daemon packages of Zaqar.
zaqar-common ile İlgili Diğer Paketler
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: dbconfig-common
- framework that helps packages to manage databases
- dep: debconf
- Debian configuration management system
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-zaqar (= 9.0.0-2)
- OpenStack Queueing as a Service - Python libraries
- dep: sqlite3
- Command line interface for SQLite 3