Paket: toxic (0.8.3-1) [debports]
toxic için bağlantılar
- Ana Sayfa [github.com]
curses Tox based instant messenging client
This is a Tox-based instant messenging client which formerly resided in the Tox core repository, and is now available as a standalone application.
Tox is a secure and distributed Skype replacement.
At its heart it’s a client dealing with our core library communicating on our own protocol. All communications are encrypted using the peer audited NaCl cypto library and this encryption can not be turned off.
Tox is powered by a distributed network which uses P2P connections for chats between people, unlike other Skype replacements no federated servers, centralized servers, or supernodes are used.
toxic ile İlgili Diğer Paketler
- dep: libalut0 (>= 1.0.1)
- OpenAL Utility Toolkit
- dep: libconfig9
- parsing/manipulation of structured configuration files
- dep: libcurl3-gnutls (>= 7.16.2)
- easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (GnuTLS flavour)
- dep: libncursesw6 (>= 6)
- shared libraries for terminal handling (wide character support)
- dep: libnotify4 (>= 0.7.3)
- sends desktop notifications to a notification daemon
- dep: libopenal1 (>= 1.14)
- Software implementation of the OpenAL audio API (shared library)
- dep: libpng16-16 (>= 1.6.2-1)
- PNG library - runtime (version 1.6)
- dep: libqrencode4 (>= 3.2.0)
- QR Code encoding library
- dep: libtinfo6 (>= 6)
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
- dep: libtoxcore2 (>= 0.2.0)
- Distributed, secure messenger
- dep: libvpx6 (>= 1.6.0)
- VP8 and VP9 video codec (shared library)
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library