Paket: openssh-client (1:8.1p1-2) [debports]
openssh-client için bağlantılar
- Ana Sayfa [www.openssh.com]
secure shell (SSH) client, for secure access to remote machines
This is the portable version of OpenSSH, a free implementation of the Secure Shell protocol as specified by the IETF secsh working group.
Ssh (Secure Shell) is a program for logging into a remote machine and for executing commands on a remote machine. It provides secure encrypted communications between two untrusted hosts over an insecure network. X11 connections and arbitrary TCP/IP ports can also be forwarded over the secure channel. It can be used to provide applications with a secure communication channel.
This package provides the ssh, scp and sftp clients, the ssh-agent and ssh-add programs to make public key authentication more convenient, and the ssh-keygen, ssh-keyscan, ssh-copy-id and ssh-argv0 utilities.
In some countries it may be illegal to use any encryption at all without a special permit.
ssh replaces the insecure rsh, rcp and rlogin programs, which are obsolete for most purposes.
openssh-client ile İlgili Diğer Paketler
- dep: adduser (>= 3.10)
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: dpkg (>= 1.7.0)
- Debian package management system
- dep: libedit2 (>= 2.11-20080614-0)
- BSD editline and history libraries
- dep: libgssapi-krb5-2 (>= 1.17)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - krb5 GSS-API Mechanism
- dep: libselinux1 (>= 1.32)
- SELinux runtime shared libraries
- dep: libssl1.1 (>= 1.1.1)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries
- dep: passwd
- change and administer password and group data
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: xauth
- X authentication utility
- sug: keychain
- key manager for OpenSSH
- sug: libpam-ssh
- Authenticate using SSH keys
- sug: monkeysphere
- leverage the OpenPGP web of trust for SSH and TLS authentication