Paket: ntpsec (1.1.8+dfsg1-1) [debports]
ntpsec için bağlantılar
- Ana Sayfa [www.ntpsec.org]
Network Time Protocol daemon and utility programs
NTP, the Network Time Protocol, is used to keep computer clocks accurate by synchronizing them over the Internet or a local network, or by following an accurate hardware receiver that interprets GPS, DCF-77, or similar time signals.
This package contains the NTP daemon and utility programs. An NTP daemon needs to be running on each host that is to have its clock accuracy controlled by NTP. The same NTP daemon is also used to provide NTP service to other hosts.
This is the NTPsec version of NTP. NTPsec is a secure, hardened, and improved implementation derived from the original NTP project.
For more information about the NTP protocol and NTP server configuration and operation, install the package "ntpsec-doc".
ntpsec ile İlgili Diğer Paketler
- dep: init-system-helpers (>= 1.54~)
- helper tools for all init systems
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libcap2 (>= 1:2.10)
- POSIX 1003.1e capabilities (library)
- dep: libssl1.1 (>= 1.1.1)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.2-13)
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- dep: netbase
- Basic TCP/IP networking system
- dep: python3 (>= 3.3)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-ntp
- Python 3 NTP Helper Classes
- dep: tzdata (>= 2015d-1)
- time zone and daylight-saving time data