Paket: dbeacon (0.4.0-2) [debports]
dbeacon için bağlantılar
- Ana Sayfa [github.com]
dbeacon is a multicast beacon: its main purpose is to monitor other beacons' reachability and collect statistics such as loss, delay and jitter between them.
dbeacon supports both IPv4 and IPv6 multicast, collecting information using both Any Source Multicast (ASM) and Source-Specific Multicast (SSM).
This package also includes dbeacon matrix, a Perl script to generate beacon reachability matrices in HTML.
dbeacon ile İlgili Diğer Paketler
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.3)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- rec: libxml-parser-perl
- Perl module for parsing XML files
- rec: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- sug: librrds-perl
- time-series data storage and display system (Perl interface, shared)