Paket: connman-vpn (1.36-2 ve diğerleri) [debports]
connman-vpn için bağlantılar
- Ana Sayfa [01.org]
Intel Connection Manager daemon - VPN daemon
The Linux Connection Manager project provides a daemon for managing Internet connections within embedded devices running the Linux operating system. The Connection Manager is designed to be slim and to use as few resources as possible. It is fully modular system that can be extended through plug-ins. The plug-in approach allows for easy adaption and modification for various use cases.
ConnMan provies IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity via:
* ethernet * WiFi, using wpasupplicant * Cellular, using oFono * Bluetooth, using bluez
ConnMan implements DNS resolving and caching, DHCP clients for both IPv4 and IPv6, link-local IPv4 address handling and tethering (IP connection sharing) to clients via USB, ethernet, WiFi, cellular and Bluetooth.
This package contains the connman VPN daemon. ConnMan VPN daemon manages VPNs on behalf of connmand and start and stops various VPN client applications. The VPN daemon can also be run standalone without connmand.
connman-vpn ile İlgili Diğer Paketler
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.9.14)
- simple interprocess messaging system (library)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.28.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgnutls30 (>= 3.6.6)
- GNU TLS library - main runtime library