Paket: avahi-dnsconfd (0.7-4 ve diğerleri) [debports]
avahi-dnsconfd için bağlantılar
- Ana Sayfa [avahi.org]
Avahi DNS configuration tool
Avahi is a fully LGPL framework for Multicast DNS Service Discovery. It allows programs to publish and discover services and hosts running on a local network with no specific configuration. For example you can plug into a network and instantly find printers to print to, files to look at and people to talk to.
This tool listens on the network for announced DNS servers and passes them to resolvconf so it can use them. This is very useful on autoconfigured IPv6 networks.
avahi-dnsconfd ile İlgili Diğer Paketler
- dep: avahi-daemon (>= 0.6.31-3~)
- Avahi mDNS/DNS-SD daemon
- dep: libavahi-common3 (>= 0.6.16)
- Avahi common library
- dep: libdaemon0 (>= 0.10)
- lightweight C library for daemons - runtime library
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-6)
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality