Paket: arpon (3.0-ng+dfsg1-3) [debports]
arpon için bağlantılar
- Ana Sayfa [arpon.sourceforge.net]
Versatile ARP defense daemon
ArpON can defend a host against some ARP attacks such as ARP spoofing, ARP cache poisoning and ARP poison routing. Attackers can use these techniques to redirect traffic in local networks and execute Man in the Middle (MITM) attacks.
ArpON runs as a daemon in user space. When enabled on an interface, it disables some aspects of Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) handling by the Linux kernel and instead handles ARP messages itself and maintains the ARP neighbor cache. It has three modes of operation to support different ways of assigning IPv4 addresses in the local network: statically, dynamically using DHCP or a combination of both.
arpon ile İlgili Diğer Paketler
- dep: libdumbnet1 (>= 1.8)
- dumb, portable networking library -- shared library
- dep: libnet1 (>= 126.96.36.199)
- library for the construction and handling of network packets
- dep: libpcap0.8 (>= 1.0.0)
- system interface for user-level packet capture
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality