Paket: libpacklib1 (2006.dfsg.2-2) [debports]
libpacklib1 için bağlantılar
core Cernlib library
Cernlib is a suite of data analysis tools and libraries created for use in physics experiments, but also with applications to other fields such as the biological sciences.
The packlib library includes a great deal of Cernlib core functionality. Best-known are probably the MINUIT function minimization routines, the HBOOK histogramming routines, and KUIP (Kit for a User Interface Package). Other subsystems include CSPACK, a set of client-server routines; FFREAD, a format-free input processing system for FORTRAN; and ZEBRA, a data structure management package. This package also includes kuesvr, the KUIP edit server program that permits calling an editor asynchronously from within a KUIP-based program.
Please note that the graphical functionality of KUIP has been split out into the separate Debian package libpacklib1-lesstif so that this package need not depend upon the X libraries. In order to compile and link programs against libpacklib, you must also install the libpacklib1-dev (and maybe also the libpacklib1-lesstif-dev) package(s).
libpacklib1 ile İlgili Diğer Paketler
- dep: libg2c0 (>= 1:3.4.4-5)
- Paket mevcut değil
- dep: libgcc2 (>= 4.2-20070208)
- GCC support library
- dep: libkernlib1 (>= 2006.dfsg.2-1)
- core Cernlib library of basic functions
- sug: xterm
- X terminal emulator
- ya da x-terminal-emulator
- sanal paketi sağlayan aterm, aterm-ml, deepin-terminal, eterm, evilvte, gnome-terminal, kitty, konsole, lilyterm, lxterminal, mate-terminal, mlterm, mlterm-tiny, mrxvt, mrxvt-cjk, mrxvt-mini, pterm, qterminal, roxterm-gtk2, roxterm-gtk3, rxvt, rxvt-ml, rxvt-unicode, rxvt-unicode-256color, rxvt-unicode-lite, sakura, stterm, terminal.app, terminator, terminology, termit, tilix, vala-terminal, xfce4-terminal, xiterm+thai, xterm, xvt