Paket: filetea (0.1.16-3 ve diğerleri)
filetea için bağlantılar
- Hata Raporları
- Developer Information
- Debian Değişim Günlüğü
- Telif Hakkı Dosyası
- Debian Yama Takipçisi
filetea Kaynak Paketini İndir:
- Ana Sayfa [gitorious.org]
Web-based file sharing system
FileTea is a simple way to send files among different users.
FileTea functions as a web server. Users can drag files into their web browser and a URL will be generated for each one. Those URLs can be sent to other people, who will be able to start downloading the files immediately.
An HTML5 capable browser is required in order to share the files, but any HTTP client can download them, including command-line tools such as curl or wget.
Files are sent through the server, but no data is stored there: FileTea is only used to route the traffic. This also means that there's no limit to the size of shared files.
The service is anonymous and does not require user registration. Since it's completely web-based, it works in networks with proxies, firewalls, etc., as long as all users can reach the FileTea server.
filetea ile İlgili Diğer Paketler
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: init-system-helpers (>= 1.18~)
- helper tools for all init systems
- dep: libevd-0.1-0 (>= 0.1.24)
- Peer-to-peer inter-process communication library - Shared libraries
- dep: libgcrypt20 (>= 1.6.0)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.37.3)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libjs-jquery
- dep: libjson-glib-1.0-0 (>= 0.12.0)
- GLib JSON manipulation library
- dep: libsoup2.4-1 (>= 2.26.1)
- HTTP library implementation in C -- Shared library
- dep: libuuid1 (>= 2.16)
- Universally Unique ID library
- dep: shared-mime-info
- FreeDesktop.org shared MIME database and spec
- sug: ssl-cert
- simple debconf wrapper for OpenSSL